About Me

"Hamj" stands for Helen Ann Marie Jones. I have been drawing and painting since I can remember and it is one of my favorite ways of expressing myself.
I have varied styles which I like to implement into my art. It keeps my work fresh and exciting not only to me the artist but also to the people who buy my paintings.I migrated to Spain four years ago for warmer climates. I was born in the UK with roots from the Caribbean.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Heavenly Bunny - Custom Original Bunny Knife Oil Painting 24 x 19 by HamJ


Made to order custom work.
Tell me at checkout if there is any color preferences you have and I will do my best to cater to your needs.
Titled: Heavenly Bunny
24" x 19"
Oils
Large gallery stretched canvas
Ready to hang
Painted with a palette knife, Lots of texture.

No comments: